Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

After I've watched the movie 'Alice in Wonderland', I feel that it is much like the book, when Alice, now 19 years old, goes back in to the Wonderland and saw that it is being ruled by an evil queen, the Red Queen.

I feel that the good points of this movie are: The Red Queen and the movie being 'real'. Personally, I feel that the Red Queen is the most interesting character to watch in this film. Though she does heinous things, I think that the audience can feel compassion because they know deep down she’s acting out of the hurt and rejection she’s felt most of her life.

Also, the movie is a pleasure to look at, both in terms of visuals and the characters of the Underworld. I think that the actors and the cast have done a very good job as almost every little action could be seen. It is as if you have entered the Underworld yourself.


However, I think that the character of the Mad Hatter should be improved, and that the movie, at some point of time, is illogical.

Overall, I think that the film has quite a good plot and I would rate it 7 of 10. I feel that if you want to have a taste of 'reality' in movie shows, than this is the one to go and watch!

1 comment: