Saturday, February 27, 2010

Avatar

On the movie 'Avatar', I have these ten questions:

1) Why haven't the technology of the wheelchair improve?

2) Why can't they treat a wounded soldier during a battle?

3) Why are the soldiers still using guns and planes?

4) Why does Jake prefer to side the Na'vi and not getting his legs back?

5) Why does the animals suddenly helps the Na'vi fight the humans?

6) Why does Jake still uses a video diary? Shouldn't the technology be improved by then?

7) Why does Neytiri rescues Jake instead of killing him as Jake was a 'dreamwalker'?

8) When Neytiri's father dies, he gave Neytiri the bow. Does it make Neytiri the new leader or Tsu'tey?

9) Why doesn't the humans float on Pandora? Is the gravity pull on Pandora the same as on Earth?

10) Why are Pandora's trees green and everything else are weirdly coloured?

Comments:

I think that 'Avatar' is a wonderful movie and I'll give it a rating of nine out of ten. The plot is well thought out and well developed. The details are so carefully thought out and used as though they are a part of the environment. It was as though I've been transported into Pandora while watching the film - it was so realistic from the thin legs of Jake to the emotions of the Avatars. However, there are ten questions I would want to ask about the movie ( as mentioned above ) as I did not really quite understand them.Overall, I feel that 'Avatar' is worthwhile watching it and of course, I would recommend the movie to all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment